Shenzhen Media Technology
Copyright: Shenzhen Shenlianfa Technology Co., Ltd. ICP：粤ICP备09120439号
The development of electroplating industry in 2010 showed five major trends
If 2009 is the most difficult year for the Chinese economy in the new century, then 2010 will be a more complicated year for domestic and international situations. New situations and new problems in the economic operation are constantly emerging, testing the implementation effects of macroeconomic policies, and bringing challenges and tests to the government's ability to regulate and control. For the electroplating industry, no doubt, 2009 is a year of crisis and turnaround. Even so, we must admit that in 2010, the entire electroplating industry will continue to develop at an amazing speed and see its new look.
In the future, the development trend of China's electroplating industry can be summarized into the following five points:
1. Decorative and functional plating technology will continue to develop. With the development of automobiles, electronics, household appliances, aviation, aerospace industry, construction industry and the corresponding decorative industry and the improvement of people's needs for beautification, the electroplating products The decorative and functional needs will increase significantly.
2. Some traditional decorative plating may be replaced by spraying, physical vapor deposition, etc., and the demand for functional plating products is on the rise.
3. Some highly polluting electroplating processes may be replaced by the clean electroplating industry, such as cyanide-free electroplating, trivalent chromium plating, cadmium-based, and chrome-plated coatings, which will have an upward trend.
4. Some high-tech technologies with good performance and no pollution will enter the Chinese market, such as Dacrotized coating, Corrosil process, etc.
5. The management level of enterprises is low. Most electroplating enterprises still follow the extensive management mode and adapt to the market's ability to change.
Except for some joint ventures and export enterprises, most companies do not have a sound industrial management system, and most companies lack plating analysis and coating testing equipment and technical strength. The development direction of electroplating enterprises is strictly speaking that it should develop with the development of national manufacturing. As far as manufacturing is concerned, the world's manufacturing centers are now moving to China, so some advanced equipment and advanced manufacturing methods are also being transferred to China. The supporting electroplating industry must also conform to the development of modern manufacturing. Strictly speaking, the level of domestic electroplating technology is not much different from that in foreign countries. We all know that some foreign-invested additives companies are promoted in China. The gap between domestic and foreign companies is mainly in equipment, that is, in electroplating equipment, especially in electroplating industry. The level of the equipment is very different. One is equipment investment, and the other is that the manufacturing level of equipment is still relatively low. The future direction of electroplating enterprises must be the survival of the fittest. Only adapt to the development of modern manufacturing, on the one hand is the quality of products, on the one hand is the after-sales service system, as well as the level of equipment and equipment, and then environmental protection, the implementation of the enterprise is the level of water treatment.